Tuesday 8 November 2011

Solestruck

I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes. Not much of buying them really, but more of just staring and admiring them with intense longing.

Doc Martens 1461 in Cherry Red

Doc Martens 1460 in Cherry Red

Hellraiser by Unif 

T.u.k. Mens D Ring in White

Jeffrey Campbell Stinger in Silver


Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Stud

I have three pairs of heels, three pairs of high-cut Converse sneakers, two pairs of low-cut Converse sneakers, a pair of brogues, three pairs of flats, a pair of flatforms, three pairs of flipflops, a pair of x-hi sneaker boots, a pair of Doc Marten-esque boots, and numerous random pairs of sandals. To be honest, I think that's A LOT of shoes considering I only regular wear like four pairs out of the whole lot. But despite knowing that, I still have a major crave for shoes.

I basically love anything basic in colour or design, but has something unique about its style. I love the studs and the platforms and the exaggeration of little things. There's just so much to do with shoes! So fascinating. I think shoes are definitely one of the most underrated things ever.

One day, I will own all the pairs of shoes listed in this blog post. I will try to attain them in this order. Leaving the special cosmic-patterned Lita for the last, since it is oh so special. Oh I am so psyched!

Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Cosmic

All photos are taken from Solestruck and Doc Martens.

No comments:

Post a Comment