Saturday 12 July 2014

negativity month count: I

Hi.

It has been more than a month since I have officially graduated, and to be completely honest, I haven't been doing anything significant. 

I am turning 21 in a few months, and I just recently started a habit that has infinitely made me feel more of an adult than anything I've ever done in my life. I started making my bed in the morning. Every morning. It gives you a false sense of accomplishment, making you feel like you actually have your life together.

Contrary to popular belief, I am a workaholic at heart. Yes, I run through seasons worth of a TV series within a week, but I do so while working on my computer. Yes, I like to sleep a lot, but when I am awake, I do like to be working on something. So now that I've been unemployed and mostly projectless for a few months, I've started getting anxious. I really need to get out of the house more often.

It's kind of annoying how people tend to want to produce things out of negativity. In the teenage (or  in my case, young adult) sense, and that usually means angsty writing and a whole lot of pretentiousness. So this blog will probably be seeing a whole lot more posts soon. It just hit me that I'm in the negative fit of my cyclothymia and everything just makes me want to run for hours, but my legs and lungs can only take me so far.

I hope you're all having nicer days.

Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment