Saturday 16 August 2014

Happy Liza is Happy!

Hi!

Since I started working two weeks ago, this is the first time I've been on the internet without having anything work-related opened up on my MacBook or phone, and to be completely honest, I'm not too upset about that.

I'm currently filling in as a producer at a commercial photography studio until 19th August, and though the past two weeks have been incredibly insane work-wise, I am the happiest I've been in a really long time! The workaholic in me is alive and thriving, and the chill pill in me gets on well with pretty good colleagues. I think it's safe to say that I am legitimately upset that I'm leaving the office in two days.

Since I started work, I've had a lot being thrown at my face day after day, and even though I do complain about it from time to time, it really doesn't make me want to go and kill myself. You know when you used to wake up for school, and you just counted down the hours until you could go home? I am really grateful to say that I feel nothing like that! I even wake up in the morning, before 8am mind you, not hating myself! If you know me, you would know that it truly is a miracle and it means so much to me.

Who knows, maybe this is just a quick turn for the happy side of my Cyclothymia. Or maybe it's just because I'm working for this company for only such a short period of time. But I like it and I'm enjoying it, so I might as well just accept it and make the best out of it, no? This too shall pass, and all that.

Sometimes I'll be telling someone a story and halfway through, I'd realize that there's no point to it, and I just wanted to tell someone my story. Well this blog post is it. There is no real point to this, I just wanted to say I was, and hopefully still am, genuinely happy.

I hope you are all genuinely happy.

Good morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment